HUGE Flawed reputation system "Avoid Me"

There is currently a HUGE flaw in the reputation system. I am currently wasting dollars on my membership as my multiplayer experience is rendered useless. I have never had a bad reputation until the recent FUT champs tournament came out where people feel inclined to message you after games and as a human i generally respond with casual trash talking and get reported because i win more often than not. I am not a cheater or unsporting and I have been playing black ops 3 and call of duty without being reported for a week now. I have been a member for 7 years and never had a problem with XBOX services until now

I have tried to contact Xbox and havent been successful as this system is flawed. i am urgently awaiting a response as to whether me and other people in the same boat will have our accounts reputations restored to normal and when this issue will be officially addressed. As of now i am wasting money on games that i can not play and have definitely learnt from my mistakes and will not engage in petty messages.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Support has no control over your rep. You can find out more about how rep works and how to improve yours HERE.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Umm trash talking is unsportsmanlike

Respect is key to sportmanship

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.