http://xblkings.com/

hi this is VAMPIRELESTAT89 i am posting a WARNING TO ALL XBOX LIVE PLAYERS IF U GET A MESSAGE FROM ANYONE SAYING THIS.....

hey man i just got free microsoft points from www.XBLKings.com i know it sounds too good to be true but they partnered with the new xbox rewards check it out but hurry before the codes are gone) ........

CUZ A FRIEND OF MINE JUST GOT HACKED AND THE HACKERS SENT ME THIS MESSAGE SO PLEASE DONT DO IT 

IT IS A FAKE WEBSITE MICROSOFT IS NOT AFILLEATED WITH THIS WEBSITE SO PLEASE FOR THE SAFTEY OF UR ACCOUNT AND INFORMATION DONT GO TO IT IT IS NOT WORTH IT TRUST ME 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

There is one legitimate site for free points: http://www.xbox.com/rewards where you can join the official Rewards program for free points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi all,

Never fall in these kind of scam sites.

Microsoft WILL NEVER EVER provide Free Microsoft Points.

There are ofcourse internet sites that sell Xbox Live Memberships and/or Microsoft Points Cheaper then Microsft Itself, but they will never give them away for free, with exception of winners of a contest.

Another thing you can do is to check the certificate from the Website if it indetified for example by Verisign.

If these certificates are expired or the webpage will display you need to abort your visit to the site, please do not continue to the site, unless you know the site is Indetified Safe before.

Also Block the Communication with the player you send the link to get the Free Points. He's proberly accessory with setting up the site and want to get Your Information to get access to Your Account. To protect your Account more, please visit this sub-page to find out more about securing your Account.

Do not forget to File-Complaint the player, The Enforcement Team will take a look if the Compaint is set right for the player.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately there will always be people trying to take advantage of others. You did the right thing so that others do not fall prey to scammers. Just report them and Xbox will take care of the rest! Happy gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've gotten messages from players like this on Xbox for the past 6 years now. Just do what I do:

{Their account name} > File Complaint > File Complaint > Tampering > Feedback Tampering > File Complaint

Then do:

{Their account name} > File Complaint > File Complaint > Tampering > System Tampering > File Complaint

Also do:

{Their account name} > File Complaint > File Complaint > Tampering > Cheating Tampering > File Complaint

Also, if you don't think that's enough, you can try to call them and see if that will get you any where.

Sorry this didn't help.

modders are working hard to get these scams remove

thank you very much for the report

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, so true....

Sorry this didn't help.