how videogames changed the world

for anyone who is interested there is 4 hours of gaming on channel 4 this saturday starting at 9 pm a programme by charlie brooker titled HOW VIDEOGAMES CHANGED THE WORLD. then at 11.05 pm INDIE GAME THE MOVIIE.

nice to see some positive stuff about gaming and not the usual documentry about violent games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice one Potts, I'll set that Charlie Brooker thingy on record, and then watch it next week sometime :-)

Sweet, I'm pretty sure ive watched both before, but thanks for this. Both been set to record :)

[quote user="haz2901"]

Sweet, I'm pretty sure ive watched both before, but thanks for this. Both been set to record :)

[/quote]Doubt you've seen How Video Games Changed The World because it's new and haven't been shown before. But I've seen the Indie Game Movie and I liked it. 

So did anyone watch this?

I didn't see twitter being the No.1 ''game'' that changed the world lol. But seeing all the old games brought back some good memories like the BBC Micro and Elite.

Ive got it recorded and look forward to giving it a watch some point in the week, might snap the tv while I play some Forza.

I'm planning on watching How Videogames Changed the World at some point in the next few days via 4OD. Hopefully it's good :D

It was a history of computer games showing the evoloution of games starting with  PONG  the first commercial game in 1972.  SPACE INVADERS in 1978 and so on.its an amazing story the computer games industry didnt even exist 40 odd years ago and now its the biggest entertainment industry in the world.can anyone think of something now that dosnt yet exist and will be bigger than films music and gaming in 40 years.

Only seen bits of it but can't understand how TWITTER was number 1 in the list!

The Twitter thing is just Charlie Brooker being Charlie Brooker.... mind you, I can see what he's saying.

Good program, he's a funny guy... love his screenwipe/gameswipe and Black Mirror and Dead Set were cool.

Loved it i love all charley brookers shows on video games funny as fk