how u get a rep.

IM just wandering how can I get a good reputation? In forums what stuff would I need to do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Long strolls down a beach during the evening...

Jokes aside, just be you and do what you feel comfortable doing *if it means critiquing games, owning the support forums like hasssassinade, creating good topics of conversation, etc*. You eventually will make good connections with certain people.

Get 8 more gamerscore. Personally I'd find that very admirable, especially with a level 8 ambassador status.

Be Yourself. Dont pretend to be someone you're not.

If you've been around the forums a long time, you'll begin to be known for something. Judging from your other posts in this forum, you'd like some sort of status. Rather than asking for this kind of stuff, just participate in discussions, help people out and make a name for yourself that way. However people see me on these forums has come from just posting around the forums and helping others. Doing what I want to do and being myself.

^^ Exactly what I was thinking. And, these forums are all about participation, conversation, helping others out, and having fun. Just do the above and everything else will come naturally.

Just remember that not everyone on here is friendly. There'll be people who will try to dispute their beliefs on a topic that's not even related to Xbox.

Ha, exactly.  You really do have to be someone you're not.  No thanks.  If you just happen to be uptight all the time then this position is for you. I've seen some of the most harmless but actually funny threads get deleted. I would have to pry a shotgun from my mouth to accept a moderator position.

The best way to get a good reputation is not to post pointless, idiotic tips everywhere in the hope that a  Mod will like what you're doing.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

The best way to get a good reputation is not to post pointless, idiotic tips everywhere in the hope that a  Mod will like what you're doing.

[/quote]

Exactly. I have been trying to tell him, but he just does not seem to want to listen to me. :(