HOW TO STOP THE ROT ON MW3

Just thought i'd see what everybody thinks of this.  How about the ability to host public matches with whatever rules you want.  Ok I know that would make  the leaderbords totally pointless, but so far as I can tell they already are !  At least this way people who want to boost or cheat can do so in there own lobby and leave genuine gamers to get on with having a good, and most importantly a FAIR game.  What do you think?  any suggestions of your own? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's almost like the Call of Duty version of legalising drugs. Like a Modern Warfare Hamsterdam

I know its not ideal but what is the solution?

As long as it's a private match and not a ranked match.

[quote user="davedx96"]

I know its not ideal but what is the solution?

[/quote]

Build the game from scratch on a brand new engine, or use dedicated servers for ranked matches.

The only way to stop the rot is to use dedicated servers, Battlefield games use them and have no problems

You can already do that.

It's called a 'hacked lobby' in MW2.

I know you can already do it, it was an idea to make hacking pointless.  I know if you did have this feature people would abuse it to get up on the leaderbords and to prestige more quickly  but hopefully it wold stop them doing it in genuine matches.

Id like to see dedicated servers.

[quote user="Spuudle"]Id like to see dedicated servers.[/quote]

I agree, but i highly doubt we will tbh.

Bring back the player match/ranked match system like CoD2 and 3. Make ranked match you against people of similar skill levels and have a huge emphasis on winning and not getting youtube clips for generic sub par montage #18342434 with Bodies by Drowning Pool used as the song.