How to stop auto renew on other accounts charging on my credit card

Hi,

So I have two other accounts that I no longer use.  However, the problem is I forgot everything about the accounts: email addresses, WLID, password, gamertag, etc.  I used to have the accounts on an old xbox that I no longer have, and I never transferred the accounts to the new xbox I now have.

In short, I know nothing about these old accounts I used to have.  The only thing I do know is that they are all charged off my credit card.  How can I cancel or stop the auto renew on these old, forgotten accounts?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 99 Applies to:

they only have what you entered on your account nothing more nothing less, so yes if  you do not know the long in info or answer to secret question etc they cannot tell it is you anybody can call up and say I am john smith turn off the auto renewal.  that would be disastrous, it is up to you to make sure that info is up to date and for future reference please start a new thread instead of bumping one for almost 4 years ago thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No way for them to find you account? That is a ridiculous Answer!! They are charging your card therefore they have your Name, Address and Credit Card Number.  They have plenty of information to turn off the automatic payments they have a financial incentive to say they can't.

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem, and I apologize for there not being any sort of easier way of doing this.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hassassinade,

Thanks for the answer.  I was hoping that there was some way that if I could verify myself as the credit card holder that I would have leverage over any account that is paid for with my credit card.  I'll be getting in contact with my credit card company to stop the payments.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Dmoney3788,

Unfortunately there would be no way to manually have XBOX Support turn off automatic renewal on these accounts. You would need to get into contact with your payment provider (credit/debit card company or the PayPal account) you used at the time to setup the payments and have them put a stop payment on the transactions from XBOX Live. There is no other way around it as there's no way to just give XBOX Support a credit card number and have them pull up an account, that would be a big breach of security and they need more information than just that to pull the account up or give you any sort of information on it. 

Sorry this didn't help.

If you no longer use that account and don't intend to, call up your bank and tell them to stop paying letting the money be taken.

Sorry this didn't help.

it easy to find all that, look into other emails accounts you still know, i mean like this, you first own a aol.com account than you signed up for a hotmail account but your hotmail account need the aol account for sending forgot passwords ..xbox alway send ads into your emails, im not sure if support can find your account by your last numbers on your cards

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, you will need to contact phone support with your billing problem but do you remember anything about the accounts? You will need to verify you owned the accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

you would need to call support but without knowing your log in info they may not be able to help you.  it is up to you to keep that info up to date.  

Sorry this didn't help.