How to set you games to heard them with the original audio?

Hi.

I am from Mexico and i have found that by the TOS my Gamertag and my Xb1 region must be set to my country in this case its Mexico.

But i found that all the games are linked to the region so all the games i play are in Spanish, I prefer to hear my games/movies/music on its original language.

and i really hate them in Spanish.

It there an easy way to hear the audio and see the text of the games like KI , Need for Speed or Dead Rising in English?

The first Boss in DR3 in the Spanish version its a joke.. His voice sounds like Papa Smurf (if you know what i mean)

Some guy in Tech support told me that i can create a gamertag from USA, Set my Xb1 region to English and buy my games using 

an american credit card or MS point from USA, it this possible without getting banned? 

or Is there a fix for this in the upcoming releases? I have heard the this is not an issue on 360.. so maybe there is hope.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Godzuky! To be clear, using a US currency and purchasing from a US retailer should only be necessary if you're purchasing digital (downloadable) content. I'm not entirely sure of the policy/legality of this, as DLC is subject to your country's laws. I wouldn't want to mislead you there.

NOW, that being said, no todo está perdido! :-) All Xbox One DISC-based games are region free, so you should be able to buy American discs and play them on any console, regardless of country! You should be able to find American games through eBay or any number of retailers.

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.