How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

Heyo all. Now that you've had a chance to try the new forums out for a bit, we'd like to hear feedback from all of you. To that end, we've set up our very own section of Feedback.Xbox.com specifically for the Xbox Forums.

To check ideas that have been submitted, head on over to the Forums.Xbox.com section. Give the items there a read and vote on the ones you'd like to see implemented.

To submit ideas of your own, simply follow these steps:

- Head over to the Feedback.Xbox.com home page.

- Select "Xbox.com & Xbox websites" as your category from the dropdown.

- Post your idea with "[XBXF]" in the title (for Xbox Forums).

Those steps will identify your post as a new idea for us and we can potentially add it to the list of items to be voted on.

Thank you very much to all of you who've already given us feedback. Much of what you’ve given us is reflected in the list of items you can vote on and in the changes we've already made. We sincerely appreciate the passion you all have for the forums and thank you for your patience while we work to continuously improve. =)

Discussion Info

Last updated October 24, 2018 Views 24,981 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I need help. Help me. My Xbox is mad!

hi

I try to by the gane of gears of war 2 un muy console x box one  but i can get ir, i buy a gift store tag and when i select the game, says that the modelo of paid  its no validar, can you help me?, how can i do ir?

I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF GOING TO THE AVOID ME LOBBIES ON GTA5 I KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS ENFORCEMENT TEAM SO FIX MY REPUTATION AND GO AFTER MoneyatPiePie hes the one who did this to me he reported me none stop and got his stupid friends to report me for just killing him in GTA Online how dumb is that

I am just about done with Xbox. This has proven to be the biggest waste of money I could possibly imagine. I have a 60 mbs internet connection and wired directly to my modem my connect in multiplayer games is always yellow or below. I have an open nat type, I have tried everything on the trouble shooting guide and the results of my multiplayer connection test always says, "Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues." I have a Playstation 4 that doesn't have any of these issues. I only bought this piece of crap because my friends have one and I wanted to play with them online and this is what I get. I has been this way since the beginning of December. I understand having issues, and I have tried to be patient but my friends continue to report they do not have the same problem. So what's the excuse? Why do I always get the same message that the problem is on your end? I am a gold member, I am playing a game I have a season pass to, I have wasted an unbelievable amount of money on this and all I get is a stupid message saying its Microsoft's fault and an unplayable game experience.

hello Im having a problem with WW2. For some reason I can't put a clan tag on.  All my other team mates can but I can't. I could put it on all the other cod games but I can't on the new one. If you can look in to it I'll appreciate it thanks. 

I have been banned for 2 weeks for typing 'fck' in a private chat message that I had sent.
However, the receiving User used the same word and reported me. 2 Days later I was penalized; my account had received an Enforcement action and I had to go to the website in order to view and appeal the enforcement in question.
Once arrived and after reloading the page 15 times before it worked correctly I was prompted to take a survey test, this is required and has to be completed successfully to even; View, Reply or Appeal the enforcement in question...
It blows my mind, I am a paying customer and Support was again beyond useless they didn't even know English and after sending me the same Copy Pasted Links to the same pages where my problem came from the LiveChat was ended...
The test was rigged, to begin with, it crashed multiple times and for one wrong answer (because of me being tired) it was denied 1 crash later my 2 daily try's where over and I was forced to wait for 48 hours to try again.
I am 28 years old and I have to complete this survey that gives me questions like for example; Player A and B are trolling Player C what is the correct response to this behavior? I am not a toddler, I have worked all day long and I have paid for my X-box Gold Subscription and thus this makes me a customer, so is me asking for just a little bit of support that big of a deal?
You force me to use this website for everything account related but it's total a crapfest pages don't load or are missing, I have to sign in 20 times for no reason and no way to contact a person that actively has the ability to solve and understand my problem. Instead, I get this guy from India who is working from the local Internet Cafe, doesn't know any English and is face rolling his keyboard. 

Can I still get this fixed or at least looked at?

Since the release of X-box One, the achievements languages have been Geolocation based.
They do not follow the Settings that set your Language and Location no instead it looks at your ISP provider's location and according to the country it's based in uses the language that the people speak there.

We are now 5 if not more YEARS later and still unto this day this **** is not fixed. 

Countless complaints about this problem, I have a shocking confession for that employee who thinks we speak French in Belgium.
Belgium Native Language: Dutch (Confirmed languages: Dutch, French, Deutch)
Netherlands Native Language: Dutch
In Poland, we get Achievement that is displayed in Deutch why has this not been fixed yet????!!!!

ehdb

I have been banned for 2 weeks for typing 'fck' in a private chat message that I had sent.
However, the receiving User used the same word and reported me. 2 Days later I was penalized; my account had received an Enforcement action and I had to go to the website in order to view and appeal the enforcement in question.
Once arrived and after reloading the page 15 times before it worked correctly I was prompted to take a survey test, this is required and has to be completed successfully to even; View, Reply or Appeal the enforcement in question...
It blows my mind, I am a paying customer and Support was again beyond useless they didn't even know English and after sending me the same Copy Pasted Links to the same pages where my problem came from the LiveChat was ended...
The test was rigged, to begin with, it crashed multiple times and for one wrong answer (because of me being tired) it was denied 1 crash later my 2 daily try's where over and I was forced to wait for 48 hours to try again.
I am 28 years old and I have to complete this survey that gives me questions like for example; Player A and B are trolling Player C what is the correct response to this behavior? I am not a toddler, I have worked all day long and I have paid for my X-box Gold Subscription and thus this makes me a customer, so is me asking for just a little bit of support that big of a deal?
You force me to use this website for everything account related but it's total a crapfest pages don't load or are missing, I have to sign in 20 times for no reason and no way to contact a person that actively has the ability to solve and understand my problem. Instead, I get this guy from India who is working from the local Internet Cafe, doesn't know any English and is face rolling his keyboard. 

Can I still get this fixed or at least looked at?

i am having the exact same problem,  someone loses a match and was mad over losing the match, then messages me trash talking,  then i sent 1 reply back and I was reported and banned 30 days instantly no questioned ask!  Nothing offensive I didn' even use swear words lol.  This is insane.  Support reps say o wellwell take the appeal review,  I can' help you,  you have to wait it out.  Which if you don' answer the questionaire like a Sugar Plum Fairy you will fail!