How to get 5 stars on my profile?

I was wondering how I get 5 stars on my profile because my previous xbox live account had 5 and when I made this one I have 3. Does it change overtime? or do people I game with somehow rate me on my player skills?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 207 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They rate you when you play multiplayer games. You can rate other people to.

Mayoman95 is right you have to get a few friends to leave positive feedback on your profile or if you play online someone might leave good feedback.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'd recommend going for two stars. Two stars is way more unique then 5 stars. ;)

You could ask your xbox live friends to leave you a review but they probably can't be bothered.

It's something I don't really look at to be honest, and it's never bothered me yet, some people like me and others don't same goes the other way, just because someone rates you badly doesn't make you bad.

Any GT with 1 Star is my Hero

Play games, get rated, profit.

Thanks guys. I guess ill ask my friends to leave feedback on my profile.

what i dont understand is how the rep system works. i have had my account for 4 years and have 5 stars. yet my avoidance rate is at (the last i looked at it) 81% avoided. the main reason it is that high is because for a while all i played was the MP in COD and played the way i wanted to play regardless of anyones opinion of what i used (i was a OMA tuber that didnt camp). when i avoided someone, it said that the review i give would NOT effect the players rep at all. so i want to know what is the point of a rep system if the only way to effect it is by positive feedback? would it not make sense to have both positive and negative feedback effect the rep?

I was wondering with that as well, can anyone help me out??