how to find others to play live with??

Sorry but I am new to this and a 51 year old,, OK I am an old fart,, NP.. But been playing a few games and like it and it is helping me pass the time as I am going through some health issues,, Nothing serious,, but anyways I see I can or should be able to connect with others in games and play as a team?? But not sure how to go about it and to find others?  Maybe I am to old and no one my age plays?? 

The one game I am playing I like a lot is Halo reach, ODST and 3,  

Another question? I bought a map pack and cannot find it on my game to play? Not sure I even know for sure what it is?? I think or thought it was another mission to go on? 

any help would be welcome.. Yes and you can call me an old fart.. LOL 

Dave 

My name on here is letsride411 but I think my game tag is Gizmo5145  does that help? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll be glad to help.

Now, in order for you to play with others, once you start to play a game, you have to find a multiplayer section that would lead you into a lobby. Which is a place for you to wait and find players once you click "Find game".

When downloading a map pack or a certain DLC (Downloading Content) It will automatically go into the game and its there.

When down loading a map pack its also there when finding a game online.

Hope that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.