How to connect internet???/

HI last 5 month i buyed an xbox360 form a shop which was used for 1 month and i asked him everything is good.He said yup every thing is good i said i am a fifa fan so i need to log in orgin account he said it will log in.Then i buyed and took it to my house i connect to xboxlive its not connecting then i made a new account and tried again still nt connecting then i was playing offline then i got update it is nt updating in give a code and when i put the code it says ur console is banded because ur console is modified then i asked the man  what is modified he said which can play burned or copied game i said can i return it he said no then i said i cant connect to internet he said try again i tried its not working there is one of my friend who have modified xbox but he uses internet so plzz can u guys help how to sole this prob.... plzzz....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I would demand that person to take back the XBox and get your money back.  There is nothing you can do to fix this.  Once a console is banned, there's nothing anyone can do to change it.

If you can't get your money back, buy a new console from a person you can trust and learn from this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I agree with the above poster, you need to insist on getting your money back for the console. The man who sold it to you clearly misled you and is deliberately trying to rip you off.

I am not sure if there is any legal action you could take with a local law enforcement, but that seems like a big hassle. As Fraggboy said, there is no way to get a modified console bad lifted. Those bans are done to keep the xbox live community safe against a wide variety of malicious activity.

Also want to point out that this is the Xbox One forum, and the console you are referring to is the Xbox 360. I hope the fellow didn't try an convince you it was the newly released console as well. If so, that is quite a mess.

Sorry this didn't help.

tnxx guys

Sorry this didn't help.