How to complain

How do i file a complaint against microsoft?

cut a long story short my xbox has been given a PERMANENT console ban, you probably hear it everyday but i guarantee i have broke no rules, no illegal use or harrasment or selling account as it says on www.xbox.com/consoleban  i do nothing but play online friendly. anyways this is a permanent ban and the system is obviously flawed and im very unhappy about the matter as i only use xbox online and cost alot of money and is now worthless to me 

Discussion Info

Last updated August 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

contact the BBB. although, they are so certain of themselves at ms that jebus himself couldn't overturn a ban.

its an absolute joke, i can guarantee 100% no wrong doing has been done, most i ever do is go online play cod and log off, dont even use headset to talk to people, this is the most ridicilous fustrating thing ive had it with microsoft,

i have logged complaints with trading standards and watchdog (uk) as im taking the matter serious as i says i paid alot of money for xbox to play online and when beng told i can never do it again on my xbox they cant even give me a reason why when i know for a fact no wrong doing has took place, absolutely ridicilous

File your complaint with your equivalent of the Better Business Bureau and wait.

Did they ban your gamertag, or just your console? Did you buy your console used? Does anyone else use your console? There's no "expiration date" on banning of consoles. If evidence of abuse is found on a console, even months/years after the fact, the console will still be banned.

By the way, modders and account hackers tell each other that the first rule of trying to overturn a ban or suspension with Microsoft is to admit no wrongdoing. Protesting your innocence to us doesn't help as both the guilty and innocent say the same things.

well what do i do since im innocent? do you suggest i confess to wrongdoing int he hopes that lifts my ban because thats outrageous, to answer questions anyway it was the console that was banned, i am the only user and all i do is play online, im outraged at this as i know for a fact the system for banning consoles is flawed and im a definite victim in this

There is no automated system that bans you. Your account is first reviewed by a member of the Xbox Policy Enforcement Team (XBLPET) and if they find irrefutable evidence that you have done something wrong you will get a ban. Nothing was done at random.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

there has definitely been some sort of error somewere along the way, im sick of hearing how thorough these investigations are and yo probably get it right 99% of the time and my word stands for nothing  realise but i knwo for a fact this time its an error it has to be unless there is bans for no reason which is ridicilious, and im being told theres nothing i can do about it? its absolutely crazy, i paid alot of money for this console and now its worthless through no fault of my own

There is a support forum, forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx, try there. Good luck!

Forgive the question but did you buy the console new or was it pre-owned?

-

If the latter then it is entirely possible that the previous owner did the things the console was banned for. Indeed it is common practice for the modders to sell their consoles on and put the money toward a new 'clean' console.

[quote user="LoudOhio7871"]

well what do i do since im innocent? do you suggest i confess to wrongdoing int he hopes that lifts my ban because thats outrageous, to answer questions anyway it was the console that was banned, i am the only user and all i do is play online, im outraged at this as i know for a fact the system for banning consoles is flawed and im a definite victim in this

[/quote]

Umm you seem to be giving yourself away , and nobody is accusing you but on a personnel note  XBOX Enforcement rarely make any mistakes for no reason ..