How to change Microsoft Account using Xbox One

Hi. How can I change the email address associated with my gamertag using an Xbox One? I've tried to search on the support page but haven't got any luck. I hope someone can help me here. Cheers! :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

PhoneticBoot,

Unfortunately at this time this action can't be completed using solely an Xbox One at this time. You will need to use an Xbox 360 and follow the Microsoft Account Change Guide. If this is something that you would like to see added to the Xbox One please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback stating such. Thank you,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, eG x Thee Elf! Though the thing is, i don't have a 360 console and even if I can find one from my friends, my profile needs to be downloaded on the console first for 30 days, right? And would it be possible that this features would be included on the next update?Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were able to use your friend's console your profile does not need to be on their console for 30 days. The 30 day restriction is that you can only move a gamertag to a different Microsoft account only once every 30 days. I can't say for certain if this feature will be included in the next update, but if the Microsoft personnel see enough requires for it in the Wishlist/Feedback forums I would think they would make it an option unless there was something preventing that from happening.

Sorry this didn't help.