How to add old saves and achievements to a new profile?

Hate to make another one of these threads but my situation is a bit unique. I set up a Microsoft account back in 2009 through a Windows 7 computer (the profile I'm currently using) and I intended on using it on an Xbox 360 I was supposed to buy (the old model with a hard drive). After I received it I was unable to connect it to the internet so I saw no point in accessing this account and just played games offline. Eventually I had to sell the Xbox but I kept all the games and stored my saves onto a memory card thinking I could access the old account and add my saved games to it later. I gave up on getting a new system for a few years due to financial issues but I finally received a new system (the 4 GB model) and found I couldn't access my old account. I ignored it for a while and created a new profile (WheeledSprings40 or something) and played a few games with it. Yesterday I finally recovered my old account and was able to download it onto the 4 GB model but now I'm having trouble figuring out how to transfer all my old data to this account. I can't recover my saved games since the 4 GB model doesn't have a memory card slot and I can't figure out how to transfer achievements from my WheeledSprings40 profile. What are my options here? Am I going to have to replay every game I have and earn the achievements all over again?

I need to ask this also, I'd like to change my gamertag to "timone317". I have no idea why I chose "ThePredator" but I'm guessing it's because your gamertag can't be similar to your email address. Is this the case? I'd like to be sure before I spend $10 to change it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So you would either have to continue using your old account or replay everything.

I've never heard anything about your gamertag not being able to be like your email address. Although it could make it easier for people to guess your email and cause issues maybe.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.