* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Harryyy x 96"]

Robert bowling talks about prestige points     

I will have 4 prestige points from Cod4, WAW, MW2 and BO

[/quote]

I officially cannot wait for this game anymore, getting this day 1 baby!

so is it one prestige point per game(adding up to 4 points) or just 1 point for prestiging at least once in each game (so adding just the 1 point) if this makes sense lol

It is 1 point for prestiging at least once in all the other CoD games - so veteran players can start with 4 prestige points on launch day, and then earn an extra 1 point for each individual prestige in MW3...

God I so can't wait now...

I've only prestiged on Blops and MW2 :( I won't be getting this Day 1 anyway, managed to do the paypal offer on gumtree deals, so it'll cost me £15 for the game but I need to wait until 10th to even order it.

Day 1 for me :) Midnight launch too, can't wait just hope it is as good as it looks unlike BLOPS

so ive prestiged on mw2 and black ops does that mean i get 2 coins

Yes, 2 points for you, but if you have WAW and COD4 this weekend its double xp across all COD games so if you havnt prestiged in them its time to do so

cant stand them two games lol loved the campaign for cod4 though online sucked (only my opinion tho)

Loved COD4 online, probably one of my favourites but it was ruined by mods.

Ooh nice. Gonna prestige in COD4 this weekend to complement my blops and mw2. Unfortunately not going to attempt WAW due to the hackerfest that it has become.