How popular do you think Walmart's $99 Xbox 360 will be on Thanksgiving?

My Xbox 360 from 2006 broke yesterday, and I want a new one. How popular do you think the $99 will be? How early do you think I should show up (sale starts at 6:00 PM)?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Bring your brass knuckles is all I can say cause there will be a fight.I would get there at 4 am at least with hot coffee and a egg Mcmuffin.

Oh I read this wrong .Its Thankgiving afternoon.Hard to say how busy theyll be.Seems a lot of people would be busy visiting the in-laws but the sale might be their excuse to cut out early.

Haha. The closest Walmart to me is located in a redneck area of town. I do not think brass knuckles would win in a fight lol

If it's not a big city then I'd try to get there maybe 1/2 hour early.

get there 2 hours before maybe 3 , last year on Thankgiving I got there 1 hour early and the people were lined up at the cash registers , they let you take want you but you couldn't pay for it till the registers opened up.

From what I understood from the Walmart commercials,  as long as your in the store on the day of the sale, they will honor everyone the products they came for guaranteed before Christmas...if they sell out..

Cause iam going for the 37inch led tv for 90 bucks...well good luck.

Winter is coming!

[quote user="Jasperrdm"]

Winter is coming!

[/quote]

I am gonna get he "Brack Friday Bunduru"

[quote user="jaspertodd"]

From what I understood from the Walmart commercials,  as long as your in the store on the day of the sale, they will honor everyone the products they came for guaranteed before Christmas...if they sell out..

Cause iam going for the 37inch led tv for 90 bucks...well good luck.

[/quote]I seen somewhere if the sale is for between 6pm & 7pm(or whatever time) your guaranteed the item even if it sells out.

Its going to be crazy....hopefully they let you order stuff online