How my account was stolen. Gamertag:Erick9137

Wednesday i was playing GTA online and a fake hacker know by the gamertag of "[GT Removed by Moderator]" messaged me asking if i wanted gta cash. This guy was really persuasive. He explained to me how he would hack it and how only he could do it becuase he had the money to buy the hack. It was late at night and i was tired and wasnt thinking straight so i gave him my xbox live account because for some reason i believed him. A couple minutes later as i was playing gta online i was signed out becuase he changed everything on my account to his email and deleted all of my friends.He changed my gamertag email to [Removed by Moderator]. My gamertag is Erick9137 and i have had my xbox live account for about a year. Im so sorry microsoft by coming to you becuase of my mistake. I really apologize and would appreciate if you recovered my account for me. I now know to never give my account away or to use hack or mods to play online. I am also sorry for modding my gamerscore and i was banned 15 days for that. I am deeply sorry microsoft/xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First do not name and shame other gamers here on the forums. Secondly this should be a good lesson for you, never give out your login details again. You should try contact phone support to see what cam be done if anything about your account support.xbox.com/contactus

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.