How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

I'm moving into a apartment soon, and I don't think I will be using my Kinect sensor much. I am thinking on trading in my sensor to GameStop. I've heard bad things about this retailer in the past though, I trust them as I have done my game related shopping from them for 10 years or more. I've had my problems with them and overall they have had good deals for games over the years and trade in specials.

If anyone here knows the trade in value for store credit and cash for a Kinect sensor, I would really appreciate it. :) I'm expecting $80 or more and at the least $65 or less for this device. Was planning on picking up a couple new games and a Microsoft Point card if my total amount is high enough for the trade. Thanks.

P.S. I will call GameStop to comfirm this, I just want a idea before making the call to decide if I really want to go ahead with this. Since they have a trade special going on in the month of April. If the store credit estimates are not what I'm expecting than I'm going for the cash option. Thanks again. :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 498 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is barely 2 weeks old and EB Games (Canadian Gamestop) is only offering $14 trade in value on it but selling it used for close to brand new.

I think you'd be better off trying to sell it yourself and taking the money to gamestop.

you will be lucky to get 25 or 30 dollars for It at GS. as said above selling it yourself would be better.

I just sold my Kinect by itself for $90 on Craigslist. Got the new white slim so I didn't need it anymore.  I would definitely go with selling private over any store any day.  

You'll Regret Selling The Kinect Sensor... Nearly All New Games, Are Coming Out With Kinect Support & The Price Of A New Kinect Sensor Isn't Cheap, If You Need It Later On...

I Don't Like Using Non-Official XBOX Products.. But, In Your Case, Try This Product...

www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/p-3930-kinect-zoom-nyko-360.aspx

i would buy it from you for $65 off from ebay if you list it for that much. im on the market looking for one

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

You'll Regret Selling The Kinect Sensor... Nearly All New Games, Are Coming Out With Kinect Support & The Price Of A New Kinect Sensor Isn't Cheap, If You Need It Later On...

I Don't Like Using Non-Official XBOX Products.. But, In Your Case, Try This Product...

www.dungeoncrawl.com.au/p-3930-kinect-zoom-nyko-360.aspx

[/quote]

Even more reason to give up on the whole thing.

I'll give the OP a can of flat soda & a stale sleeve of saltines for it. He can then sit back with his snack & watch me run it over with my work van on YouTube.

I personally wouldn't trade in a piece of bubblegum in to GameStop. Why not sale it yourself?

Almost nothing at Gamestop... Gamestop knows about how... Much S U K(Super uber kinect) goes for. As well as how much surveying is done for it.

/

HOWEVER you could get a larger amount of money from a PAWN SHOP. Pawn shops don't really follow along with how much fail Xbox does. SOOOoo You could get a few bills from a pawn shop if you have the whole set. Not just 25$ from a gamestop.

[quote user="BLO0DM0N3Y"]

Why not sale it yourself?

[/quote]Who are all these people who keep saying "sale it."?? 

OP, sale/sell it diy.  Ebay, Craigslist... either of those sites will wind up giving you more money than GS ever will.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Even more reason to give up on the whole thing.[/quote]

It's Another Step To A Virtual Reality XBOX Console...