How much longer for this UA?

I opened an unothorized access case coming up on 2 months ago now. Ive been givin 4-5 day timelines untill completion for about 3 weeks now, and still have heard nothing from support.  I called recently and they said that it had been expedited, that was 8 days ago, at the time they said it would be done in 5 days max.

So how much longer until I can expect to be able to get my account back and renew my live?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sigh, I've been reading on these forums way too long today.  I'm reaching 'sarcasm' levels.

If you've been promised it has been "expedited" or that it's "4-5 days from now" by XBOX Live support personnel you are being misinformed and perhaps going out on a limb - lied to.  They don't know and would not know.

My heart says "I hope its soon" but my mind feels like quoting the developers of Duke Nukem Forever "It'll be done when it's done."  From all the postings I've read here (and it's now just over "a heck of a lot") that's the best legitimate committment you will get from anyone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Assassin2900"]

Sigh, I've been reading on these forums way too long today.  I'm reaching 'sarcasm' levels.

If you've been promised it has been "expedited" or that it's "4-5 days from now" by XBOX Live support personnel you are being misinformed and perhaps going out on a limb - lied to.  They don't know and would not know.

My heart says "I hope its soon" but my mind feels like quoting the developers of Duke Nukem Forever "It'll be done when it's done."  From all the postings I've read here (and it's now just over "a heck of a lot") that's the best legitimate committment you will get from anyone.

[/quote]

If you're not going to help, answer the question or are here to spout rubbish don't post.

OP: It's usually 25 business days for a UA to finish, sometimes more.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I'll let the OP decide on the merit of my response based on his now two+ month personal experience; not yours.

Sorry this didn't help.

Although I appreciate the responses, Ide rather someone give me a general idea of when FROM THIS POINT I will get my account back from hopefully some personal experience/ knowledge. Arguing helps me and anyone else with this problem very litte.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Fisher! I'd like to take a look at your case for you, just to see where it's at. If you can PM me (envelope below) the following information, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

GT in question:
SR#:
Start date:
Console ID:
Console serial number:
Link to this thread:  

Sorry this didn't help.