how many times have you completed GTA4

with the recent announcement of GTA5 (if you were unaware of this then you must of been living in a cave somewhere) i was just wondering how many times you have completed GTA4's storyline(not 100% just the main missions) and the two dlc's (tlad and tbogt), feel free to comment, cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've only finished the game and its DLCs once, but I took my time in doing so and mopped up plenty of the achievements, so I'm happy. Still, I need to get Chain Reaction and maybe look into the TBoGT achievements again, since I missed a good few of those when I rented the Episodes from Liberty City disc.

paul you can get the chain reaction achievement in tbogt i think, an easy way to do it is put 10 sticky bombs on 10cars inside a petrol station and wholla, you should get it no bother

none got board with it!

0.65 times! almost did it

Never finished it.Played every GTA & got 100% on them all but GTA IV just bored me to tears.Just hope the next one is a vast improvement.

Completed! Not a chance , bored me to death and the MP was a joke.

Like others here none awful game and so were the ones before it.

Completed the storylines to all GTA4 & DLC's once; was going to do the main one again but decided against it.

The game seems too long to complete more than once!

I haven't, like others I got bored.