How many hours do you video games a week?

How many hours do you video games a week?, As the title says.........

Also it doesnt have to be just xbox gaming.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I video games whenever I fell like video games OP, and I won't have you judging me.

This one time I video gamed so hard it went everywhere and made a huge mess.

?

[quote user="Shahil1998"]How many hours do you video games a week?, As the title says.........

Also it doesnt have to be just xbox gaming.[/quote]

Don't ever PM me again regarding anything especially begging for codes, 48 hour or otherwise. I do not like you, you are not welcome to message me in any form, you are a filthy beggar and an idiot. You already conned Loftybee out of a Live code, it is insulting, vulgar and extremely annoying.

If you continue to bother me I shall take appropriate action.

I game for about 18-20 hours a week.

on average 25-30 hrs per week more if i can

FatMond, you're from Peckham. Who would welcome you here? and are you part of the south london gang?

Shahil1998 you're an orphan and one of the worst kinds, one who begs for codes even though claims to have a job and income.

[quote user="Shahil1998"]

Hey Hoaxs, Do a favour for me and *** off. If you're gonna hate on me, you get same back. It's obvious this community hates me. Hoaxs, it seems you're always on Mr.Lout's awfully rediated forum called XBUK, even on Work times. If you're gonna be sensible on my threads, do so, if not, You can just *** off. That's the truth. Face it and live with it.

[/quote]

Sounds like someone who was banned from that site for making toss related threads still stalks it.

I game 3-4 hours a week.

Mate, I'm Happy if you just answer the question. Do you even work?

[quote user="Shahil1998"]

Mate, I'm Happy if you just answer the question. Do you even work?

[/quote]

Yes.

I game 3-4 hours a week.

after thinking about it 40 + usually not 25-30