How many extra Xbox One's will Bestbuy have?

I wasn't able to save enough to get a console before they sold out. But now have the funds to do so. 

My question is what are the chances if I camp out of Bestbuy that I'll even get a console? I don't want to sit out in the freezing cold (Chicago) and end up going home empty handed.

Do they only do pre orders at midnight at Bestbuy? If so than why do people camp out in some instances for days than? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Call your local Best Buy, I'm sure they will have some for the general public.

Probably going to be percentage based on preorders at that location i couldnt imagine any less than 100 or more than 250 ish

Try Microsoft store. Just got email they will have some to grab on launch party.

depends on your locale and the size of your best buy..... if you live in the sticks.... probably only a handful.. if you live in a major city... obviously much more... I live out side NYC.. and the best buy I PO from.. one of the guy ststated they might have 100 or so retail units... he wasnt too sure as they are not there yet...

How long is a piece of string??? I suggest you ring stores in your area and ask them instead.

[quote user="menace LK"]

I wasn't able to save enough to get a console before they sold out. But now have the funds to do so. 

My question is what are the chances if I camp out of Bestbuy that I'll even get a console? I don't want to sit out in the freezing cold (Chicago) and end up going home empty handed.

Do they only do pre orders at midnight at Bestbuy? If so than why do people camp out in some instances for days than? 

[/quote]

Believe it or not, but I really do think that your chances are very good.

On Best Buy forums, it looks like plenty people without preorders got a PS4.  I did read that people without preorders had to wait outside until midnight, while the preorder people were allowed inside early.