How long does Microsoft take to respond?

I posted in the My xbox live account was suspended forum, and after having them look deeper into it they sent me an email back saying nothing changed. It said you may reply to this email, so I did. It's been almost 4 days and no reply. How long could this take to hear a response from the Enforcement team?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 291 Applies to:

Hello AidedHawk49! I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma with your Xbox Live account being suspended.  Although you sent a E-Mail back to the Xbox Live Enforcement team, there is no guarantee that you will receive a response back in a certain amount of time.  Most companies use a prioritized first come, first serve basis when it comes to customer support.  I assume that Microsoft and the Xbox Live service uses this same system.  If there has been a large amount of customer support requests in the last few days, then you should be put in the queue in the order you came.  I am NOT a Microsoft employee and therefore am only suggesting they use this system.  As far as your problem with your account, here's an excerpt from www.support.xbox.com:

[quote]

Service suspension

Service suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate gameplay or system abuse. Inappropriate conduct includes these kinds of actions:

Inappropriate in-game behavior (scamming or cheating)

Attempts to manipulate Xbox LIVE services through network interference, feedback abuse, complaint abuse, or other system tampering

A service suspension completely blocks a member from being able to sign in to the Xbox LIVE service. The duration of the suspension depends on the frequency or severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified

A message with the suspension end date appears when you sign in to Xbox LIVE with the suspended gamertag.

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

[/quote]
I'm sure the Enforcement team shall assist you soon enough.  Until then, this is all the help I can provide.  I wish you the best of luck with your dilemma.
Best regards,
     Deadlyinslght

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If the Enforcement Team said nothing changed, they may look at the issue as closed. You may need to open a new post in that forum with new information.

FYI, the enforcement team, as shown in their forum, works 9A-5P PT M-F only.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.