How Long Does It Take To Get Points Back?

Got FIFA'd on January 10th....lost 1600 points but didn't have any issues with account being relocated or anything.  The investigation closed January 17th but I never got my points back.  I've called twice in the last week and each time was told it would take about 2-3 days for the original investigation to be looked at and a determination made if I should get the points back or not.  To me it seems pretty clear what happened, but I understand the process.  Has anyone else had a situation like this....how long did it take to get your points back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When I got the email saying my investigation was complete there was 2 codes for points in the email

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think that's the problem then.  I deleted my old email and gave them my new one but they haven't been using it.  I bet the codes went to the old email account....I might just be out of luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

When you started the investigation they asked you for an alternate email,  That's the one that will be getting the account recovery email along with codes for points if need be.

Sorry this didn't help.

I got my account back on Friday (though it's still banned for something the hacker did).

The e-mail had a bunch of codes for Xbox Live gold (10 months worth I think--I'd been waiting since Oct 25, filed BBB complaint etc.), but had no points codes.  Just had a line saying 1200 points would be refunded to my account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Follow up:  I just looked through my billing history, the 1200 points were refunded in November.  Odd since my account wasn't migrated back from Russia until last week.  Guess they finished that part of the investigation and put the refund through in November, and then it just took a couple more months to get the account migrated back to the US.

Sorry this didn't help.