How long does it take for website-updated live to take effect on your xbox?

I was having trouble upgrading my silver to gold on my xbox (status code: 80190864) so i went to the website and purchased the 1 month gold for my account. Worked fine, but i go down stairs to my xbox and try to get on live and im still a silver member. Is it just the slow updated from site to xbox or what....starting to get ticked off.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

From what I have done via xbox.com with my account, it is instant. This being adding points or purchasing from the marketplace on pc, loading up the xbox will show the content in the active downloads.

If you've just added gold from pc, try on the console to sign out after it loads up and then sign back in. If that doesn't change you to gold an alternative is to delete your profile and recover your gamertag from xbox servers. Instructions can be found here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Signout and then sign back in. Or turn off your console and then turn it back on. This should remedy your problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am not so sure but It may take day or couple day's, Becouse xbox-live is usually very busy, I hope it come's soon so you can go to play ;D

Sorry this didn't help.