how long before you start getting bored?

how long before you start to get bored if your playing single player game  and mp game? if im playing a sp game no matter how much of a good game it is i seem to get bored playing between 2 hours and 3  iv seen my self playing longer in mp  maybe 4 or 5

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Suppose it depends on the game. Personally could play Gears all day if i could...

Three hours is about the longest I can play single or multi-player for.

-

I just don't like sitting still for long periods.

I have been bored of MP for most of 2011, none of the big name games have made me want to do anymore then just to buddies in party chat as we game. As for SP, this year I have renewed my love for just playing a game with a good story, and solid gaming experience.

As Phillip said above, it really depends on the game...something like the online has more chance of being different each time you play then a SP when you just do the same thing until the story is done 

Like others have said it all depends on the game.

On Battlefield 3 I've already clocked 4 days and 10 hours of online play and I'm not bored of it one bit, in fact the more I play the more I want to play it, other games this year and last, I've played probably for a max of 5-10 hours online and lost interest, partly due to the fact that I wasn't in the right frame of mind and partly due to they just wasn't that good ... 'In My Opinion' ...

I've got some great single player games to carry on with, Skyrim, Assassins Creed Revelations, Halo CE, Saints Row but I'm trying to hold off playing them for as long as possible because for me now there's nothing that I will buy well into the new year so it's nice to know I shouldn't be getting bored anytime soon.

If I play an open world game such as Fallout or Skyrim I can play for hours, but a single player that has one story line with no side missions, I lose interest after an hour.

I have to fight to stop playing Skyrim... Doh!

In order to stop playing Skyrim I have to either be gagging for the toilet, seriously hungry or very very tired!

I haven't played Halo 3 in ages, but I have to admit that it's one those games out there that never gets old.

Single player games within an hour , mp games up to 5 hours.

It depends.  Some of the shite I've rented from LoveFilm lasts less than an hour.  NCIS: The Game for example.

Some games like Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, Oblivion etc I can play for hours only getting off to cool the 360 down a little (I'm not the kind of gamer to spend 8 hours non stop on the Xbox).

Shooters, it's between 2-3 hours.   I either get off when it's time for bed or I get off when I get pissed at my poor performance.