How is the Xbox One?

Hello Xbox players,

I am interested in Xbox One. I currently own PS4, Wii U, and PC. I played Xbox 360 from Jan 2009 to Feb 2012. How is Xbox One? Is it worth owning for the exclusives? I have decided fanboying is stupid and I miss the old days of Xbox when I played MW2, Uno, BF1943, etc. I heard the platform is getting backwards compatibility which is awesome and Halo Wars 2 is a thing. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it has games you want to play then grab one.

I have a few consoles used by my family and I, DS XL, ,Wii PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, i did own a PS4 for around 1 year or so although sold it as it just didn't get used very much.

if you can afford to buy another console to add to your collection then Xbox One is a good Format to use.

It's good. ;)

The X1 is terrible and you will feel punished if you buy one. Owning two probably makes me a masochist.

Peace, J.R.

Is it worth owning purely for the exclusives? Well that's only something that you can decide for yourself, but with games like Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Sunset Overdrive I'm fairly confident they will continue with the awesome exclusives.

It also seems like they're really listening to the community as well and I'm only continually being impressed with what's in-store for us.

I literally was in the same boat... I skipped Xbox One at launch and went with PS4 and have been very happy with it. But with all of MS's recent announcements and mainly including BC... I took the plunge and picked one up today.  So do it! You know you want to!

It is ultimately up to you OP. You don't need us to talk you into it.

Look at the pro and cons and make your own decision.

Try out the system at a kiosk in a retail store.

Most of us here are going to say it is a great system with fantastic exclusives and well worth buying.

Yes, Xbox One is good now. People that are saying "its terrible" are just trollers.

Yeah it's completely garbage, I use mine as a door stop ;)

@ Ragnarok,no one has said that it's terrible.

Read D33dles post again.That's known as a "Joke".

Op,as the others have said,if it has games etc on that interest you then go for it,it is really only you who can decide if it's for you or not.