How is Deadrising 3?

So, I'll admit....I have a PS4 and didn't preorder an X1.  That said...DR3 was the one next gen game I really wanted to play.  Don't get me wrong....now that I've been playing Killzone and Resogun....they are great, but DR3 is still the game that makes me want a X1.

So tell me....how is it?  The graphcs, gameplay, story....the whole thing.  TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

awesome all thats needed

I forget about the specific forums.  I'll ask there.

The game is fairly fun, a bit overrated. The 720p output is devastatingly bad if you have your console set to 1080p since the Xbox one's scaler is horrendous and adds an extreme amount of artificial Edge Enhancement. If you own an Xbox One and play this game, you're best off changing your console display settings to 720p before you boot it up.

-

The Xbox 360 scaler was nothing less than fantastic, I don't know what went so wrong for the One.

Amazing!

Very overrated. Honestly, something Id expect on Xbox 360. This is my 3rd mistake buying these crap DR games!

I was very skeptical too but it is brainless stupid fun ... co op is a blast ... I was running around in boxer briefs and a horse mask murdering zombies for a few hours tonight, it actually sounded like I was runnin around in bare feet (earlier I had medieval armor on and u could hear the clang as u troped in that) ... u just got to remember its a Capcom game and the combat is not that great ... other than that its hilarious ... combo a vehicle, drive around and murder over 1000 zombies in 5 minutes then say this game sucks

The saving is a bit better, still doesn't seem to Auto save, or at least not often enough, but you can save from the start menu now, which is much better than running to the bathroom constantly.  I like it so far.

I am loving DR3, best in the series by far! Looks and plays great and have yet to have any framerate issues.

I've only scratched the surface but so far I am not regretting my purchase if that counts for anything.