How full is your friend list?

I have around 18 friends on my friends list. Usually my list gets about 70% full then i have to delete some people, Do you think that in the future microsoft will raise to friends list capacity to about 150 friends or 200 friends?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you really need that many friends on your friends list...?? How many of those friends, would you actually talk to..??

If you need that many friends on your list for a clan or something, maybe...  But, that should be for a Registered Clan Leader Gamertag, that sends out invites for games or allocates people in games etc.. Not a personal list etc..

I'm actually pretty strict on who I add to my friends list. The majority of them are friends and family, with a few cool people I've met on the forums or online. On average I normally have about ten to twenty people on my list at any given time.

I did recently post in a Minecraft looking for friends thread (big mistake) and currently have about eighty people on my list right now, but I plan on going through them soon and then I'll be back to around twenty to thirty friends.

One of the rumored changes that removing original XBOX support from Live was supposed to enable was an increase in the Friends list capacity. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Yeah, you need a lot of server space for larger friends lists or features for everyones Gamertags or account etc..

Zero...nada...nil...and it'll stay that way.

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

I have around 18 friends on my friends list. Usually my list gets about 70% full then i have to delete some people, Do you think that in the future microsoft will raise to friends list capacity to about 150 friends or 200 friends?

[/quote]

Why on this earth would you want 200 friends on your list. Imagine all those pop ups telling you x friend y friend etc are online and want to play battlefield. It would never end.

My nephew has ADHD + a learning disability (he kicks butt on multiplayer games), so his dad and I monitor his friends list. He has between 70/80 friends, due to different games played. Not everyone constantly plays the same game. He tries to stick to people from our area, but he has friends in Australia, the UK and other places. He plays Rainbow 6 Vegas with a few, Max Payne 3 with a few, GTA IV, which is where most of his friends are, MW3, Black Ops, etc.

Recently had to delete and report 2 of his friends. One was offering mods for MW3 (yes, MW3) and one was for GTA IV, wanting MS points for something. These 2 were people he just recently played with.

I don't see the big deal about so many friends, although 150/200 seems a little much. I don't have close to that number, because like other people, I'm pretty picky about who I play with.

I have five friends... I don't really friend anyone I don't know in person...

I've got 100...most of which have been around for ages! I do chat randomly to almost all of them at some point, but there are a few I've no idea who they are or where I met them....most of them were added because I met them playing games where hardly anybody was playing anymore, and it was handy to have them on the list so I could join a game if they were playing!

I actually know about 20 of the people from other forums and another 7 are real life mates...so yeah, I would love for Microsoft to allow you to add pretty much as many people as possible!

For ages I had maxed out my friends list and I'd say about 80 were from the forums. Now I have about 70 since I stopped playing CoD.