How Early and Where did you get your Black Ops II

I pre-ordered mine from amazon and got it on saturday,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

getting my copy tomorrow from gamestation in town, as trading in some games for it

I got it 2 weels ago on a Torrent site.

But seriously, another fecking Black Ops thread?  The first page is full of the damn things.

hopefully in the next couple of hours unless i fall asleep lol

Not having a go but I don't get why you'd make a thread asking this when you already have the game? lol ..

I'd understand more if your game was late and you was asking others if they had trouble aswell, oh well, maybe I'm just tired and a bit cranky ;)

LOL Hes just bragging Bee.  I dont blame him to rub our faces into it, I'd do the same thing......Hope you are all enjoying it.  I canny wait - death chaos and destruction here we come --------- big yawn....... I must resist from lying down on my bed or its game over for me.

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

LOL Hes just bragging Bee.  I dont blame him to rub our faces into it, I'd do the same thing......Hope you are all enjoying it.  I canny wait - death chaos and destruction here we come --------- big yawn....... I must resist from lying down on my bed or its game over for me.

[/quote]

I got no problems people bragging mate, we've all done it at some point, the thing that concerns me most I would have hoped the game is that good and he be online playing it, not making this sort of post lol ....

I'm off down to our local Gamestation at midnight, I'm sitting with one eye watching X Files, one eye on here but both eyes are ready for bed at the moment, 10 years ago I would have been wide awake, would have got in at around 1am after buying the game and had a good few hours play, now I'm just looking forward to a nice warm duvet lol.

Don't forget the hot choclate or ovalteen ( god knows how you spell it lol ) mate

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

Don't forget the hot choclate or ovalteen ( god knows how you spell it lol ) mate

[/quote]

You trying to send me to sleep, I drank a cup of that now and night night ..... lol

The only good thing is it's absolutely freezing where I am, windy aswell so when I drive into town later, I'll have both front windows open, that should wake me up a bit ;)

Getting mine tomoz, I don't understand midnight releases, I've been to the last two cod ones and each time I've got home played one or two games and thought ill go to bed now lol

Damn my bed got the better of me lol.........To be fair I would have picked the game up, no doubt slipped on the frost ( In Germany) and ended up in hopital for a few days meaning i'd be missing out.....Where as now I am just getting up, the coffee is on the go and i will go down and collect the game which is reserved for me anyway......................................Note for all - Next time I get another idea of collecting a game at stupid oclock just remind me of this cheers.