Title

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't yet.

Thats not true I have done it. You scroll over to the right when looking at your friends like you used to.

^^ It doesn't work for me and according to MS support it doesn't work yet either.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I have not found a way for rating people either. Just reporting

Yeah, I can find a way to report them, but that's it. Maybe it's one in the same?

Click. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I am not home atm but I swear I had done it the other night to report someone and to add someone I had just played with.

[quote user="xSIN1134x"]

I am not home atm but I swear I had done it the other night to report someone and to add someone I had just played with.

[/quote]

Hmmm..  Might we be talking about the Xbox360 here..? It's not a feature on the Xbox ONE yet. If you can show us otherwise, I'd love to see a video or link.

In the friends app when you scroll to the right- all you see is "favorite" friends and parties that you and/or your friends are part of. I've also not found anyway of rating a player outside or reporting them. I'm sure they'll fix it with a patch/update. We're pioneers/early adopters and as such, have to be patient ;-)

I was only able to do it within Ghosts, sorry about the confusion just wanted to update this -I was wrong. Couldn't verify until after work late last night.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

The enforcement site shows how to report on the 360 and the One!

When you are in the section where you can see your friends , followers , your Profile etc... Right below followers you see recent players. Only things you can do is add as a friend ,report or block them and you can goto their profile and see recent activity and compare games also.