how do you view game completion?

in terms of achievements, overall?

i know there used to be a progress bar somewhere that told me i had 40% completion and im interested in what it is now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't consider achievements at all for game completion. I judge the game complete for me when I have seen everything I want to see.

-

You can few your games achievement percentage here http://live.xbox.com/Activity.

Under the Social tab on the Dashboard, press A on your Avatar & then click on Achievements to the right... Click on Completed Games, where your GamerScore is & it will show you all your completed games & achievements etc..

You can see an overall percentage complete by comparing your profile with someone else.

click on someone else`s gamercard on this site then click compare activity,your overall complete % appears at the right hand side under your profile pic.

FYI your at 34% complete for 48 games.

I am currently at 60% of 108 games,better than i thought.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

You can see an overall percentage complete by comparing your profile with someone else.

click on someone else`s gamercard on this site then click compare activity,your overall complete % appears at the right hand side under your profile pic.

[/quote]

That's really cool, didn't know you could do that. Just compared mine and 37 games 23% complete. Not so cool. The highest completion in a game is 65% - mass effect 2. One of these days I will go for 100% completion just to know I've done it at least once.

Worst. Feature. Ever. Especially for people like me who have OCD-tendencies. I'm currently sitting at 51% for 71 games. I was just getting over my achievement addiction but now it looks like I got to do some more work!

[quote user="J06 D"] One of these days I will go for 100% completion just to know I've done it at least once.[/quote]

its the worse thing you will ever do,thats how i started.

i`m up to 20 games at 100%.

I just play games for the entertainment factor. Not one for achievements to be honest.

[quote user="calpol3"]

I just play games for the entertainment factor. Not one for achievements to be honest.

[/quote]

Ah you say that and yet you have one of your games with 100% completion. You just had to do it didn't you ! That's it I too will try for the 100%........just once ! It doesn't help that I have 10 games with 0% complete with one game that didn't load but still register's......I cant even play it.

you can remove games from your game list that you haven`t earned any achievements on.