How do you upload the avatar you make with Fun Labs?

This doesnt make sense you just make it then take pictures! How do you replace the avatar you have, with the one you make?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You cant

As viral said, you can't. Its just a gimmicky gadget, like an app center for the kinect.

Pointless,nothing else to say,only that my 8yr old son thought it 2 be a waste of his time,lol

I like the idea of fun labs !! maybe someone can help me !! ..... Kinect Me aloud me to create a avatar which was nice !! but it only aloud me to pose for silly snaps (pics) ... fun for all of 1 minute !! ......... What it doesn't allow me to do is actualy apply my created avatar to my actual avatar !!!!.........

I am a loyal Xbox live gamer and also kinect owner... So needless to say I will defend our service to no end.........

BUT I am dissappointed you can not apply your created avatar to your actual avatar, this seems to be a coperate choice ...

I imagine microsoft would like us to keep buying avatar items !! and this is why this application is NOT FULLY FUNCTIONAL................

I love Xbox but the corperate choice of not allowing us to apply this as our own avatar is slighty sicking considering WE PAID €150 for kinect............................This indecates coperate ignorance ........

For the first time ever I feel like like I'm being ripped of by Xbox.....

Just like to add I was really excited by this until I found how unfunctional it was ..........The E3 conferance made out like it was going to be functional......which just adds to the frustration.........

Just in case I am compleatly wrong and you can actualy use it as your real avatar can someone tell me how to do so , and in that case I take back everythig I have just said!!

Basically, it takes a picture of your top half etc etc, you could take a picture of anything and put it on there. People could be having avatars with Vagina faces! lol. They're not going to let us make our own avatars, thats pretty obvious.

Yeah, they totally made it seem, like we would be able to! I was their live, and as soon as I got home tried to do it, I was so disappointed.

LMAO! True!