How do you get these gamerpictures?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

there was an interactive ME3 contest in which you choose 1 of 4 diologue options and at the end you are awarded these gamerpics.  and i believe they are not available anymore.

I know some of those were awarded from a limited time offer. You just enrolled in the program and you could download the gamer pics. I tried it, but apparently it was only open to residents of Canada. I used to be able to find the link on this site, but it appears it's no longer there. I know where are 3rd party sites where you can d/l Gamer Pics, but I have never tried them.

Using a 3rd party site to download the gamerpics would also cause your account to break code of conduct as you have to inject the data to your account using 3rd party software and your not allowed to do that

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Using a 3rd party site to download the gamerpics would also cause your account to break code of conduct as you have to inject the data to your account using 3rd party software and your not allowed to do that

[/quote]

I was not aware of that, but now that you mention it, it makes sense. 3rd party Gamer Pic would be a bad idea.

It could also be classed as marketplace theft. Especially if you have to pay to get the official gamerpic pack