How do you get the attention of the XBLPETs?

I have recently had my reputation pushed to "Avoid Me" after some bad reports were filed by people who I have beaten online, and all within a very short time period. To put this into perspective and after looking at my reputation history, I was a "Good Player" in July, and am in "Avoid Me" in August. If I'm not mistaken, today is August 7th, so it has taken a week for my reputation to drop from being near the top to the very bottom. Microsoft have openly stated that reports submitted within a short timeframe as a result of rage (or equivalent) will not be reflected on your reputation, however for me this appears not to be the case.

I only play and own one game at the moment; Grand Theft Auto V, and as a result of my account being pushed into "Avoid Me" status, I no longer get matched with any players whatsoever online. I have spent the past hour looking for lobbies in Grand Theft Auto Online and have found not one single person to play with. This means that I have received the equivalent of an online permanent ban - I can't play with others until I get my reputation fixed, and I can't fix my reputation because I don't get matched with other people to play with in the first place.

I am most frustrated about the fact that I pay for all my Xbox Subscriptions and they have been rendered useless as of right now. I completely understand that violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct can get you banned and force you to lose subscriptions you have paid for, but here is the thing; I have not had any enforcement action taken by any Xbox Staff Member on my account. The insulting thing here is that the Xbox Community have appeared to have permabanned me themselves, as I will never be able to find a game again unless I receive leniency to have my reputation increased slightly to the next level and then work my way from there.

Why this cannot be seen as a flawed system is beyond me. All you need to do is get some players to raise some bad feedback over time against another player, and before you know it, you've taken away their ability to get matched with other players on Xbox Live.  I cannot play Grand Theft Auto Online until this is fixed, and for your information, no formal disciplinary action (and no bans of any kind) have been placed against me by a member of Xbox Staff, so I should not be in this position until told otherwise.

The XBLPETs are ignoring my attempts to contact them - how do I get them to respond?

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Your ONLY option is to post in the section above. They do not have to respond to you. Continuing to make threads here is not going to help.

Threads

1.  Not able to recover a banned account?   This one may be where all your trouble started lol.

2. The Reputation System is flawed

3.  Microsoft's Support for me has been nothing short...    *I find this funny because in this much older thread you were happy with support. Why cant I change the Windows Live ID associated with...

4. Reputation Issues, please can you assist?

5.  How do you give positive reputation to someone on Xbox...

6. Reputation system is appalling, Microsoft do not care

[quote user="Very Offensive"]

I was a "Good Player" in July, and am in "Avoid Me" in August. If I'm not mistaken, today is August 7th, so it has taken a week for my reputation to drop from being near the top to the very bottom. Microsoft have openly stated that reports submitted within a short timeframe as a result of rage (or equivalent) will not be reflected on your reputation, however for me this appears not to be the case.

[/quote]

I can't see your games list/history so don't know how long you've been playing GTA V or whether you played any other online games at any point, but just because you noticed the change in status from one month to the next, that doesn't mean that that's when the reports were filed. The reports could be from a year ago, be months apart, and multiple reports could have added up over weeks or months, and they have only impacted your profile's status recently.

Since you don't know when the reports were filed, or what the reports were for, it's a little difficuilt to assert with certainty what is and isn't the case when it comes to uh... your particular case. One could surmise if Microsoft stated "short timeframe" reports wouldn't immediately impact your status -- that "short timeframe" reports didn't impact your status. lol Rather... it was a longer process and you're just now feeling the effects.

Just foodstuffs for thoughtsicles. I hope you get sorted mate.  \('~`;)/