How Do You Download Dawnguard Without XBox LIVE?

So my Nephew's girlfriend has an XBox but no broadband connection.

They're not really fussed about online play but when it comes to the "Skyrim" expansions they want to get a hold of these.

So what are their options to download the DLC?

One option is physically bringing her XBox over and logging onto LIVE and downloading the DLC.

Then it's saved on her profile and on her XBox so it should be accesssible offline.

But are there any other options?

Cheers

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 247 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What you've posted is the only option to do it unless they release the DLC on disc.

Im expecting a GOTY edition soon

Thanks for the replies.

They know an "GOTY Edition" is inevitable.  They just don't want to wait for it.

Especially after they saw my Vampire Castle and watched me transform into a Vampire Lord.

This is common sense...

Didn't they release a GOTY edition already - minus any DLC?

What would be the point in that? What would make it different from the standard version?

I got my wires crossed with this version they released a couple of months ago - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-29-skyrim-premium-edition-out-dec-doesnt-have-dlc

download her profile to your xbox, grab a memory stick and download the content to that. A bit easier than lugging around an xbox.

That's assuming she has her profile online. 

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]download her profile to your xbox, grab a memory stick and download the content to that. A bit easier than lugging around an xbox.

That's assuming she has her profile online. [/quote]Which wouldn't work since the console license, the thing that lets content be used offline, would be tied to Az's console.

Yeah, I thought of that and then I thought of that.

Which is why I thought the original suggestion (bring her box to mine to download the DLC on her Box and Profile) was the only sure way of getting it.

Never hurts to check though.

Az