How do i see recent posts/threads i wrote in?

Can't find this, used to be so easier on the old forums.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Above the thread lists you will see four options, pick the one that says Your Discussions.

-

That shows you the threads you've posted in for the board you are on. There is no way currently to see them across the whole forum other than making each thread a Favourite.

Thanks man, i just noticed that :)

"There is no way currently to see them across the whole forum "

There was!! Why lose functionality and usability if you already had it?

That is just one of many questions that people have been asking for the past six months.

"My Forums" was one of the greatest features. They changed it cause this is obviously better.....right??...

I used to be so active on this forum before they updated it. I just can't get used to the new layout. I loved the My Forums page and also the Unanswered page. Now you have to dive into each subforum and it's very annoying.

what do you expect, xbox don't like us to gang up on them. so they make it harder. heck I posted  yesterday, gripping about xbox and now I can't find it. they don't like to look bad so they took it off or hid it. Soon it will be like the post office, slow and undependable

@Snarky: I agree. The forums used to be so easy to navigate and watch for questions you were able to answer. Any more, you would have to have several windows open just to see more than one section you could potentially help. It's kind of silly. I can't imagine it would be so hard to create a couple new pages that cataloged all of your activity and new activity. But alas, I can't judge what I cannot see.

Honestly, it really just feels like the forums are no longer a priority. It seems like Microsoft pushes the "new" Xbox Ambassadors with the ambassador chat thing instead of the forums. Personally, while I think the new "ask an ambassador" thing is cool, the forums are much more beneficial as a question will get many more views and opinions and thus give the questions better results.

I have taken to Yahoo Answers recently as their format is similar to the original Xbox forums. I can still help out loads of people, without taking up ALL of my spare time just trying to find questions I am able to answer. The new forums are generally just a big time waster now. :(

As is evident in may areas (not just the forums), Microsoft doesn't want a happy community. They just want one that will spend money on things they shouldn't have to.

I wonder where Vydall learned his great necromancy powers.

You mean where he says 'please hear us Microsoft' in the tag list sounds like he's invoking?