How do i reset my own gamerscore?

So i have had my xbox for i while now since 3 years back i got it on my birthday

and about a half year back my gamerscore got hacked i was playing Call Of Duty World At War Zombies and some sort of cheater was flying around the map

and droping all weapons and some how UNLOCKED ALL Achivements, first i dident think of it as a such of a big deal but when i wanted to play those games

it wasent just fun while not getting any achivements. So i was thinking of there was any way to reset it. and i dont realy feel like calling Microsoft in USA

Because i live in Sweden

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT DO DO

I WOULD BE REALY THANKFULL!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sorry if i spelled wrong somewhere!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't reset your gamerscore yourself, there is no option for that.

-

A gamerscore reset can only be issued by the Enforcement Team and if it does happen you lose all gamerscore, not just from the affect game, and you'll also be unable to earn back any achievements that were present on your account at the time of the reset. You can either wait for them to find you or get someone to file a report against your account.

-

A banner is added to your profile here on xbox.com saying you were reset and your zone will be changed to Cheater on your console, though no-one other LIVE will be able to see that.

-

You can find your local support number by following the constructions behind this link, no need to call the States support.xbox.com/call-us. Though as support don't handle Enforcement, it is doubtful they'll be able to do anything to help you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why do people wait so long to do something about things like this? The only way a Gamer Score Reset would occur is if you gained those achievements illegitimately and even then you would lose ALL of your gamer score, not just the modified ones. That is the punishment for GSM'ing. If it was done when your account was not in your control then you could contact Phone Support and have them do an UAI (Unauthorized Access Investigation), but since you were in control of your account...

It doesn't hurt to ask about your situation but don't get your hopes up. Head on over to the My Live Account Was Suspended Forum and post your query there. That is a moderated forum so it may take up to 24 hours to post, if it posts at all since it is not a query about a direct enforcement action against your account. But again it doesn't hurt to try.

Sorry this didn't help.