How do i request an Account reset?

Is it possible to have my achievements reset? All of them?

I recently recovered this profile i am currently using after years of inactivity and would like to begin using it again more often.

The problem is that i noticed my achievements ratio of unlocked to locked is low, (on some games i barely have more than 5 achievements unlocked) not to mention the games i played are games i know for a fact that I will not ever pick up again.

This achievement issue isn't such a big deal for some people but for me its a major headache when i see only 50/1000 gamerscore. I am extremely obsessive compulsive and I NEED to get every achievement in a game or at least my gamerscore over 800. I just have to. That is why i created other accounts to fill my need.

That's why i haven't used it in a loooong time.

So basically i would want and am requesting an acheivement reset on the games i played. Also my gamerscore. I don't care if it goes back to zero. I want to start anew. Heck, reset my entire profile.I don't care about the games i played or downloaded or movies or anything i purchased. I just want a reset.

I just want this profile back, I really like my gamertag and it is my very 1st xbox account so this would be a good thing.

I would make it a gold account and use it  whenever i get online.

Is any of this possible? I would like an answer. Please.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about your situation.

However, you cannot reset an account/GamerTag.

But, since this is a silver/free account, why not just create a new GamerTag?  I know you stated that you "really like my gamertag," but this would be the only option to start fresh.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.