How do I report an xbox live ambassador?

So yesterday I was playing Grand Theft Auto Online when the ambassador, who will remain unnamed for now, blew up my car so I went after him for revenge. I killed him and he did continue to hunt me down so I continued to kill him. I get a message from him, which I would like to add that he used very profound language in his voice message and that I also have his voice message recorded, explaining how he was an ambassador and that if I continued I would be banned for "griefing". So time passed and I encountered him again. He immediately started shooting at me when I approached him so I killed him. He sends me another very profound message saying that he was going to ban my xbox and he was going to "take care" of the credit cards too. So is there somewhere I can report this ambassador with the proof I have recorded. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 122 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can report the ambassador the same way you report a normal gamer, via the dashboard.

Absolutely.  Go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.  Remember that an ambassador has no more rights or privileges than you do.  They can neither get you banned/suspended nor "take care" of your credit cards.

If what you say is correct it sounds like the person in question is impersonating a PET which they really don't take kindly to.

Thanks for the information everyone. I reported the ambassador. Thanks again. Oh and yes I realized I used the word profound instead of profane.

Keep in mind, anyone can be an ambassador.  If you have fingers and can type, you can be an ambassador.  There is no QA department.  It's basically a label that says "I can help"...but they rarely do.  They seem to need more help than the average user here.  

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

Keep in mind, anyone can be an ambassador.  If you have fingers and can type, you can be an ambassador.  There is no QA department.  It's basically a label that says "I can help"...but they rarely do.  They seem to need more help than the average user here.  

[/quote]Now I do have to disagree with that statement.  There are some in the program who really shine and is great that they are in the program.  I have seen some who have been in the Ambassador program get  removed from it for breaking rules, poor conduct, etc.  Plus those who are in charge of the program seem to be trying to correct the bad image that the program has been getting.  So while it did seem at one point it was a free for all invite to great helpers and idiots alike, they seem to be cleaning things up a bit.  

It's just sad that some little punks think if they join the Ambassador or Enforcement United programs, that they have some sort of say in people getting banned.  

Anyone in the program knows the power they don't have.....  In fact, that type of behavior, is grounds for an investigation.   As others have noted.. Ambassadors are no different than YOU!!!!!   Report,Avoid and Block!!!!!  Some ambassadors just watch Youtube....

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

[/quote]

Dude I disagree

[quote user="BongKaos"]

Anyone in the program knows the power they don't have.....  In fact, that type of behavior, is grounds for an investigation.   As others have noted.. Ambassadors are no different than YOU!!!!!   Report,Avoid and Block!!!!!  Some ambassadors just watch Youtube....

[/quote]

Do you have any idea why my forum badge still says level 1 when I'm level 4?

^^^Forum badges are updated manually so they haven't been updating them while the program has been undergoing this change. You should visit the ambassador forums and brush up on the latest: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Mine is also out of date.   Good things come to thoes who wait.  Indeed the system is being overhauled.....   Check the XCL Also.....  GOOD LUCK!!!