HOW DO I REPORT A MODERATOR FOR ABUSING HIS POWER

I have an issue with amoderator whom is a[Mod Removed] and has banned me for a day because I spoke my mind about a fanboy and I noticed he kept defending the fanboy and other console to the fullest degree...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Would also erase some legit posts with no bad language or ill intention in them yet let others spew hateful rhetoric at will .Id say acting a lil like OBAMA.

well done for trying to use freedom of speech and bringing politics into it, you sound like the one that needs to calm down and forget about it,making posts like this will probably get you banned for longer.

Just forget about it,it's only a post,it's not like he stole anything,jeez,go back to the real world and it'll all be fine.

I highly doubt you possess even an elementary understanding of politics or governance. Good luck with your complaint, though, I'm sure you will get the results you deserve.

@Melonhead...another ban for him perhaps???

SVT first you gotta prove it was that one mod that erased posts and unless they told you it was them you cant.

That would be the only abuse.

Defending anyone on here regardless of if you think they're a fanboy or not is not a crime.

Funny you should say this. I've noticed a lot of Posts go missing in this xbox one forum. More than I've ever seen before and like you say they ain't bad posts. Starting now count how long this one takes to evaporate.......

freedom of speech is not included in here, this is a forum run by a company and they deem what is acceptable and what isnt. You agreed to their CoC and must abide by them.

Well I've got a good idea who some of you guys voted for,kinda struck a nerve with that.Freedom of speech is not aloud on here if your too harsh on the hateful xbox bashing trolls,oh ok I missed that memo.

[quote user="Phantom2k83"]

@Melonhead...another ban for him perhaps???

SVT first you gotta prove it was that one mod that erased posts and unless they told you it was them you cant.

That would be the only abuse.

Defending anyone on here regardless of if you think they're a fanboy or not is not a crime.

[/quote]If that is what he deserves. It might totally be that he is right, and gets a moderator in trouble. Don't know, don't care. The Obama remarks though, don't belong here and usually come from the woefully uninformed.

@twistedflax .Trust me bro seen it quite a bit too ,if the mod doesn't agree with your opinion or statement your erased ,call me crazy all good I'll go back to gaming on Xlive where I've been from the star and never had an issue with some power hungry MOD.lmao

Referring to people as "D- bags" sure isn't helping your case.