How do i redeem my free 12 minth gold trial

i just bought my xbox 360 and i created an xbox live account with it. it said on the box that it came with free xbox live gold for 12 months, but i didnt get it when i created my account. by the way, i made my account on my xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Are you sure it said 12 month and not 1 month? All consoles come with 3 free one month trials. To get it you have to create a brand new account on the console, choose yes when it asks if you want to join Live, then choose upgrade later when it gives you the options for purchasing gold. then it should automatically give you the trial if it's available.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ok first you need to get the 12 month gold card  out of the box   then you need to redeem the code on your account   from the xbox guide button on your controller then go to marketplace and under marketplace  it says redeem code

Sorry this didn't help.

there is no 12 month card free inside only the 3 free 1 month gold trials that have to be created via the console.  I don't know where you got this 12 month free card thing but it is not true unless it was bundled with it from the store yo bought it from.

Sorry this didn't help.