How do I open my NAT?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's somehow changed back to moderate

I sometimes find that my router will randomly change back to moderate, I will just restart the router by unplugging it and plugging it back in and after it goes back to open. If that doesn't work you'll have to manually open the ports.

yeah i'll try that tommorow but it didn't work last time, someone gave me a website before with a list of every router showing how to open the ports, does anyone know what that was

Easiest way is to throw the IP of your 360 into the DMZ. Give the 360 a static IP first though

I  have  had  this  problem  frequently  through  out  the  years.  Mine  goes  strict  roughly  every  6  months  despitye  me  mnaking  no  changes.  I  request  a  new  router from  my  ISP  usually  here  the  next  day  and  when  I  plug  the  new  router  in  it goes  back  to  open.  I  have  tried  everything  on  all  the  forums  to  fix  it  but  its  a  lot  of  messing  about  and  a  lot  of  the  time  it  does  not  work.  Phone  your  ISP  tell  them  your  Router  has  no  power  and  they  will  send  u  a  new  one.  EASY

Yeah, you could go to all that trouble of getting a new router - OR - you could actually fix the issue so it doesn't happen again.

Vega  thats  the  stupidest  response  ive  ever  heard  in  my  life .  Going  into  your  router  and  changing  settings  etc  is  not  something  everyone  can  do.  Fixing  certain  things  doesnt  stop it  happening  again.  Fixing   certain  things  wont  stop  something  else  making  it  go  to  strict.  There  is  no  set thing  to  fix  this  issue.  I was  just  offering  an  option . so  on  your  big  troll  boy  and  talk  ***  somewhere  else

Oh dear.

Have you heard of Google? It has answers, walkthroughs, advice etc etc for all these things, and more...  You should give it a go.

As for trolling? Really? Go get some air or something, or even better - look up the definition of trolling on Google.

Whats  more  difficult  phoning  your  isp  and  saying  new  router  please.  OR  spending  countless  hours  on  something  that  is  not  guaranteed  to  work.  Do  the maths.  And  as  I  said  its  an  option  maybe  the  guy  aint  techy  and  aint  keen  on  ploughing  into  his  router.  So  your  comments  are  about  as  needed  as  herpes  so  go  back  to  mummys  teet  where  u  belong  troll  boy