How do I not receive e-mail replys to other peoples posts,?

I always have it ticked so I receive emails for all posts that I create, But when I just post a reply in someone eles's post I don't want every reply via email for that post, there used to be a box that I could just tick at the bottom of the reply box, it just puts me off posting as I'm getting email all the time, it's like spam E mail, So would be gd if anyone can help with this Thanx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When you reply to a post using rich formatting there is a tick box on the bottom left below the reply box. You have to uncheck it to not recieve E mails. I find this quite annoying also as I do not want to completely disable notifications from the site. But its easy to forget to uncheck it every single time you post.

I am hoping someone will make a change and make the box unchecked as the default, then if people want to be spammed everytime someone posts they can tick the box.

If you want to disable notifications entirely go to the home page, about half way down on the rights is 'settings'. You can disable them in there.