How do i get the Black Emporim for Dragon age 2 ?

i already used the code on my 360 arcade when i 1st bought the game but i was hoping i could redownload it to my new 360 slim except i cant seem to find the DLC in the DLC list when i bing search dragon age 2 i tried reenter code but naturally it says its already been used (which it has by the gamertag i still use)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here ya go found it in my download history for you

marketplace.xbox.com/.../5547fba7-9a4b-4e43-bc63-a43c0538e65d

how do i get to taht from my 360 tho XD

i only has one spot in house to connect to internet and i dont own a router so when my 360 connected i have to disconnect my PC

You need to redownload it again. Its only 18mb so you wont be disconnected for that long the only other way would be to purchase a data transfer cable and transfer it from your hard drive to your new console

[quote user="SPLATULATED"]

how do i get to taht from my 360 tho XD

i only has one spot in house to connect to internet and i dont own a router so when my 360 connected i have to disconnect my PC

[/quote]

Just say download and it will go to your X360 active downloads when you connect the Xbox 360 to your internet. xbox.com is linked to the Xbox Live servers.

Just say download and it will go to your X360 active downloads when you connect the Xbox 360 to your internet. xbox.com is linked to the Xbox Live servers.

oh neat :3

will it work with my save that has level 50 and 3k soveriegns b4 doing nay actual quest (due to unpatched game glitch which i diidnt know about before patching it on my old console so much more fun being high level early game when lots enemies to uses talents on ratehr end game with few enemies)

It should work. The DLC came out with release.