How do i get some one banned?

<mod edit> has hacked xbox for the gamerscore i no it. so his account needs banning perm. check it out. 1000 gamerscore on a couple of games. n no dates or nuffin. trust me. BAN HIM plz

Mod Edit: It is not allowed to name and shame on the forums.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A) You don't name and shame on these boards. We are not your personal army

B) Submit a complaint against his gamertag on your xbox console.

C) Let MS Support do their job.

Report him Via his gamertag, but just to make you aware, you aren't meant to name and shame on these forum.

It is possible too 1000/1000 on a game while offline. The key is to look for pure online achievements, if there's no date next to it then chances are they have been modding.

As others here have said "Naming and shaming" ain't allowed on here, otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

Report him and it will be looked into. Should he be found GUILTY! he'll get hit so hard with the ban hammer his grandchildren will feel it, should he still capable of having any

naming and shaming should be. they commit they crime they deal with it.end of.

Naming and shaming never works for the very reason its one persons word against another /one side of a story....how would you like it if somewhere on Xbox.com someone was posting things about you without you knowing. Report people, let the enforcement team do their thing...carry on with your gaming

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

naming and shaming should be. they commit they crime they deal with it.end of.

[/quote]

Unfortunately that would be subject to abuse, if something is said on the internet there's always a good chance that it is a lie.

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

A) You don't name and shame on these boards. We are not your personal army

B) Submit a complaint against his gamertag on your xbox console.

C) Let MS Support do their job.

[/quote]

Sorry, but I laughed hard at point C.  I have experienced abuse from one guy on XBL twice both in messages and the support staff haven't done anything about it.

Life is too short ,grow a pair and man up.

Cheaters are idiots, they always get caught soon enough they then get "Mummy or Daddy" to go on the suspension forum to cry and ask why they there son got banned.

Even though you can tell straight away by there spelling/chav talk u no wot i meen.

[quote user="Malesoun"]

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]C) Let MS Support do their job.

[/quote]Sorry, but I laughed hard at point C.  I have experienced abuse from one guy on XBL twice both in messages and the support staff haven't done anything about it.[/quote]That you know of. Just because you do not know that action has been taken does not mean action has not been taken.