How do i get founder rank?

I was a poster/member of the original forum.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry Founding member

Sorry but your opportunity was way since past. You cannot.

You don't.

-

They only gave out the Founding Member badges when the original forum switched to the one before this current set-up.

-

Essentially you missed out by several years.

Dang it :(

Surprisingly, I'm like the only active founding member left next to one mod I see posting from time to time.

Which ticks me off. I didnt get the founder badge, and i was posting before and after the switch. Most likely forgot to do something to activate it or whatever.

The credentials you had to send were a bit confusing and Many people sent the wrong info. I didn't receive mine at first either but after a long and drawn out rant in the feedback section, Trixie gave the icon to everybody who posted in the thread.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

Surprisingly, I'm like the only active founding member left next to one mod I see posting from time to time.

[/quote]Cough! Cough! I've been posting since 2003, i changed my gamertag when the Xbox 360 came out, i used to post as wilko252, hence the lack of icon.

The only time CUL has meant anything to me was when we switched to this new forum and many people lost the moderator boosts to it.

-

It was amazing how many people who didn't care about their CUL suddenly found it outrageous that they'd dropped in level. It's also the only time I felt sorry for a moderator, as aka Scratch had to fix it all.

[quote user="voteDC"]

The only time CUL has meant anything to me was when we switched to this new forum and many people lost the moderator boosts to it.

-

It was amazing how many people who didn't care about their CUL suddenly found it outrageous that they'd dropped in level. It's also the only time I felt sorry for a moderator, as aka Scratch had to fix it all.

[/quote]I was CUL dropped a couple of times several years ago, i was annoyed because i had actually done nothing wrong in my opinion, people who know me from the forums should know i have always posted the way i do, CUL is not important to me, but i am competative by nature so naturally i want to have a higher CUL than most, i'm gunning for you next, even if i have to post 24 hours a day, tee he!