How do I fix this problem?

Alright so my xbox 360 is bridged to get internet through my netbook but I cant use both at the same time seems like the 2 are competing my xbox will log out at random times and things like that is there a way to make so I can use both online at the same time I dont see why not especially sense I am getting the conection through my computer in the first place the other thing i noticed was on my computer ity shows an X over the connections but obviously im connected. When I do things such as click on my web browser the xbox disconents and when im on my xbox well my messangers log out any way to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi LightningZombie with a network bridge you cannot access the Internet on the laptop when the laptop is connected to your Xbox 360 console.You might want to try to use Internet Connection Sharing http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978618#top hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

would love to do so however I get an error when I click to allow sharing the bridging works but I just want it so both can work at the same time and I wouldnt say that computer cant access the internet they keep switching thats what it seems like anyways when my xbox goes out i believe my computer has the internet and vise versa

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there a way to turn off the computers internet bt still get a signal from it so its not interfering with the xbox?

Sorry this didn't help.