How do i download my banned account?

So its been 4 months since my account was permanently banned, but that's not really the problem, I can just make a new account like this one and play online again, problem solved. Even then, I still used my account to play games offline since i have tons of unfinished games, even after being banned I could still play all my save files so that was a relieve. However, one day I decided to move my account to my flash drive so I could play on my account over onto my friends xbox, after I got back,  I forgot to move my account back to my xbox's hard drive and I deleted all the xbox data on the flash drive along with my account. I tried re downloading it but I was always refused with a message reminding me that my account is banned and cannot be downloaded, now I'm stuck, should I just call support? I don't want my account unbanned, I just want it back. I have spent countless hours on all my games ): Any quick reply would be greatly appreciated,

Question Info

Last updated October 9, 2018 Views 410 Applies to:

well the thing is you are baned from the servers

this means you can never recover your account or dlc attached to the account

live life and play fair

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey xBTxCrimsonNova! Since you move the account from the Xbox console which had the (original) permission to access the games and content. The account is banned from Live, you're unable to transfer the license back to the Xbox (meaning the console that was used to purchase and download the games and content-) to allow the Xbox console to have permission again to allow the games and content to be access by the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.