How do I back up my Xbox 360 saves to my computer (mac and pc)?

I am reaching capacity of my 120GB HDD. I want to simply back up my saves on my mac. I got a ton of saves for Skyrim, ME2, and etc. Mass Effect 2 cannot be copied only moved. I want to back up my saves to my Hard drive on my computer. How do I do this? I bought the transfer cable by my mac cannot read the format xbox is in (FATX). I can do this with my Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii no problem for backing up my saves.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

You cannot "back up" to another Device. You can use a USB Flash Drive (as many as you want) up to 16Gb and Move or Copy (varies Game to Game) Game Save Data to there.

Yeah, your only option, is to follow what Lost Kauz has mentioned...

You can use Two 16GB USB Flash Drives, for a total of 32GB too & that is plenty of space for Game Saves..

I Actually use USB Flash Drives for all my Arcade Games, to save space on my HDD etc...

Plenty of space for game saves, LOL! You should see my 50GB + saves for Skyrim...

[quote user="levyjl1988"]

Plenty of space for game saves, LOL! You should see my 50GB + saves for Skyrim...

[/quote]Yeah, I hear you. Mine's pretty similar (not that much though). You can use multiple USB Flash Drives though. Get a few (2-5) and Format them all. Then simply Remove them when not in use.

[quote user="levyjl1988"]

Plenty of space for game saves, LOL! You should see my 50GB + saves for Skyrim... [/quote]

All good & well... Just keep Skyrim on your 120GB HDD & move everything else that you don't need to Two 16GB USB Flash Drives...  You could buy 8x16GB USB Flash Drives, if you wanted to [128GB]... But, you can only use two at a time..

I would just buy another 120GB HDD & change the drives when you need them for certain games... Just have your Gamer Profile on both HDDs.. Use the USB Flash Drives, to move data across to new drive etc..